Subscribe Via Email (Do Not Edit Here!)

Success Secret for CBT Candidates

What are the Success Secret for CBT Candidates?
what are the secrets to scoring high when jamb releases the jamb cbt performance results?

The truth is very simple and staring you, in the face!

All CBT candidates should take note, that the NUMBER 1 (one) secret to your success WHILE WRITING THE jamb examination is past questions and answers.

I specifically created this blog, to help all candidates who are writing the JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATON BOARD (jamb) Computer Base TEST (CBT)examination!



Am sharing this information free to you, because i personally experienced.

On Saturday when I wrote mine, 25 questions in each subject I answered came out from past questions and you know what intrigues me the most? JAMB repeated each of these questions the same as previous year! No twisting of the questions or answers.

Here's a little of my experience, when i woke up on that Saturday by 1pm, i decided to read through all my books, including some jamb past questions and answers till 6pm, and i was NEVER disappointed!

when I entered inside the jamb hall, it was packed fill with students, desks and computers, and to my ultimate pleasure, i discovered, that JAMB photocopied the questions from past questions to the extent that not even a word was changed.

Hope you read some past questions and answers, wishing you, the VERY BEST as you study and sit for the JAMB 2015 CBT examination.